miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2014

I'm screwed! I want to read your book but I don't have a Kindle!

I'm screwed! I want to read your book but I don't have a <b>Kindle</b>!


I'm screwed! I want to read your book but I don't have a <b>Kindle</b>!

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 11:01 AM PDT

Since I do not own a Kindle reader, I want to know whether it is possible that I can purchase the last chapter only of the book in pdf format so that I can read it on my computer. I will be very grateful if this is possible and if you can let me know ...

2870 � Things Are Looking Up � Andreas Manessinger

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 11:00 AM PDT

I've ?bought? most of them from Amazon and I read them on my Kindle (currently my second, a second generation Kindle Paperwhite 3G), the Kindle apps on my Nexus 7 tablet and my Galaxy S2 mobile running Cyanogen Mod, and recently, ...

FREE <b>Kindle</b> Book: Thicker than Blood - "Cents"able Momma

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 11:00 AM PDT

Right now, you can download the Thicker than Blood Kindle book written by C.J. Darlington for FREE from Amazon. About the book: Christy Williams finally has her life on track. She's putting her past behind her and working hard to build a ...

How to Email a Book to Your <b>Kindle</b> | The World According to Dave

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 10:15 AM PDT

I've been asked several times how to go about adding a Kindle-compatible ebook to your Kindle reader. Perhaps some generous author has given you an advance copy of a forthcoming book, or you've downloaded a Kindle-compatible ebook ...

Thomas Merton's Journals: <b>Kindle</b> Ebook Bargains!

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 10:13 AM PDT

Thomas Merton's Journals: Kindle Ebook Bargains! Three volumes of Thomas Merton's Journals have been deeply discounted for Kindle... starting at 99c!

FREE <b>Kindle</b> Books 8/27 - Read on Any Tablet, PC, <b>Kindle</b> and More

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 10:01 AM PDT

Here is a list of some of the best FREE and Cheap e-books you can download on your e-reading device today! Some of these books are for Kindle Devices only, but others are for other e-readers such as Nook, Sony, Google, and more!

Free <b>Kindle</b> and Nook eBooks - August 27, 2014 Edition

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 10:00 AM PDT

Here is today's list of FREE Kindle and Nook Books for August 27, 2014. Remember that you do not need to own a Kindle to read these books. You can download the free Kindle app to your tablet, smartphone or other electronic device and ...

Free Children's <b>Kindle</b> Book ~ Boo & Doo Save the Day

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 10:00 AM PDT

Amazon has the kindle edition of the children's book Boo & Doo Save the Day available to download for free right now. The digital list price of this book is $0.99. Prices on Amazon can fluctuate, so be sure to verify the price before buying.

10 FREE <b>Kindle</b> Books for 8/27! | The Frugal Free Gal

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 09:53 AM PDT

Check out all the Kindle Daily Deals and this month's batch of 100 books for $3.99 or less. Don't have a Kindle? Just download a free Kindle reading app! Amazon has a selection of Kindles here (prices start at just $69). Thanks, See Mom ...

Thoughts from Jareth First Lord | Mellies <b>Kindle</b> Books

Posted: 27 Aug 2014 08:02 AM PDT

Jareth, First Lord. Ruler of his clan because of Talents inherited down through his family line. What are Talents? How do they play out in Jareth, First Lord? And what are wild talents? And if you could have a talent, what would it be? To find out ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario